Pro Tip: Only rent a professional sound system if you want to raise money.
As competition between charities grows, donor dollars get stretched thinner and thinner. To lead a successful charity auction today, the event must stand out - and that requires entertaining the crowd.
To keep the crowd focused and engaged throughout the live auction, hiring A/V and sound professionals is a must.
Winspire is teaming up with Keith Fox of Fox Fundraising & Auctions for a webinar all about auction audio. In the free 1-hour session, Fox will draw from 35 years' experience to discuss the ins and outs of sound, including:
- What events require professional sound?
- What to consider when comparing different sound companies
- The basics of room acoustics
- Using projectors and screens
- How to work with a live band or DJ
- Tips when using microphones and speakers
...and lots more! This webinar will be chock-full of practical tips to benefit auction planning newbies and seasoned pros alike. We hope you'll join us!
If you can't make it but are still interested in the content, register anyway and we will send a recording of the webinar after it's over.