Secure Better Auction Items
A successful charity auction relies on your ability to procure exciting and appealing auction items for your donors to bid on.
Even with a dedicated and knowledgeable auction committee, this can seem like an overwhelming task. We created this eBook to help you plan for the auction item procurement process and develop a strategy that will help you:
Incorporating a live or silent auction into a charity event is one of the most valuable fundraising tools available to Nonprofits. This eBook will show you how to acquire the right auction items that will lead your organization to fundraising success.
In this eBook you will learn how to...
1) Get Started with Procurement
- Understand your target audience
- Determine which items to include in your auction
- Create a shopping experience for your guests
- Build a procurement team
2) Brainstorm Items
- Create a wish list
- Think outside the box
- Organize your wish list
- Hold a "Wish List Party"
3) Procure Better Auction Items
- Develop a procurement packet
- Incentivize your procurement team
- Teach an effective "Ask"
- Utilize consignment items